Monday, January 23, 2012

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE DAY:

BURN OUT SHIRTS ARE MEANT TO BE WORN OVER ANOTHER SHIRT.

Burn out T-shirts are very popular and can be super cute.  If you don't know what a burn out shirt is, here is one.

Let me repeat myself.  BURN OUT SHIRTS ARE MEANT TO BE WORN OVER ANOTHER SHIRT.  Be it another t-shirt, a tank top, or a camisole. 

If I were faster on the draw with my IPhone, I would have had a picture to post with this - but lets just say that fat rolls are totally visible through burn out shirts, as are your tattered/frayed stretched out bras.
It is not cute, flattering, or remotely sexy. 

Save your dignity, and spare the rest of us and slip a tank or camisole on under your burn out T-shirt please.


No comments: