Friday, March 16, 2012

Even though this is not my first rodeo with a lab puppy..  In fact, this is my THIRD rodeo with a lab puppy.  There is something intoxicating about stinky puppy breath that fools you into thinking this is what life with a new lab puppy is going to be like...


All sweetness...
















Cuddling while watching TV...
















Oliver would love having a sibling to spend time with...

Lots of sweet sleepy puppy naps...



Here is a better example of what life with a Lab Puppy is REALLY like.....



"Lucy!  Let go of my camera strap!"


"Lucy!  What did you do to the laundry sorter!?"























"Lucy!  No!! GET OFF MY LEG!"























Razor Sharp Puppy Teeth..

"ATTACK!"

"Lucy!  NO DIGGING!"

"Lucy!  Get off of Oliver you BULLY!"

"Lucy NO!  Well, I guess we didn't need the hearth protector anymore..."

"Lucy!  Get out of the washing machine!"

"Lucy!  You bed hog!  Thats my spot!!"

"Lucy!  No!  Off the broom!  I'm trying to sweep!!!"



I seriously wonder what we were thinking sometimes.....

No comments: